a) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and subject to change without notice. TRUST has taken care to ensure that all information provided on website is accurate. However, TRUST is not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you taken or omission relying on the basis of any of the information on website.
b) TRUST is not liable for content published on the website by users of the website. If any such content appears to be inappropriate to us, TRUST reserves the right to take down such content. You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website. TRUST may release information to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
c) Reproduction of this website and its content is prohibited in accordance with the Copyright Act. You must refrain from using the website in any way that causes damage to the website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You must respect the use of the website by other users and not interfere with their legitimate use of the website and our services. You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that TRUST endorses the website(s). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, TRUST owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, location. TRUST may also collect information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website. Any of such information which TRUST collect from you may be used to improve our website or to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. TRUST will take all reasonable and necessary care to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access our website.
d) TRUST does not subscribe to the views of authors/blog writers and does not in any way confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of TRUST.
e) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in District Sangli, Maharashtra.
2. Collection: "Personal information" is any information by which personal can be identified. TRUST may collect your personal information as required under laws when you are a recipient of our services or information, apply for a position with us, or are employed or retained by us. TRUST will collect and retain personal information only if it is shared by you, for the specific purpose, for limited period of time, till completion of the task.
3. Use: TRUST will not disclose, use, give or distribute any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than to those third parties that need to know, and such need to know is necessary for delivery of services in relation to your engagement or employment with us.
4. Disclosure: TRUST shall disclose Personal Information under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example, in order to comply with applicable laws) or to protect the rights and interests, property, or safety of TRUST, our clients or others. If it’s relevant in the circumstances to disclose the information to third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing.
5. Protection Measures: TRUST is committed to protect Personal Information shared by you. TRUST maintains appropriate industry standard security measures for protection of personal information against misuse, unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. TRUST maintains appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system.
6. Rights: You have the right to raise request for editing or removal of your personal in respect of the Personal Information.
7. Change in Policy: The change is law will reflect change in our policy for personal information for compliance.